Re: <font> tag appears in SwishTitle?

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Fri Aug 19 2005 - 20:15:09 GMT
On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 01:03:14PM -0700, Loren Gordon wrote:
> Oh, I see that setting now.  Yes, I'm using TemplateDefault.  And yes, if I select Title & Body, Title, or Document Path, then it looks just fine.  But if I select All, then the tags show up around the highlighted term.
>
> What does a "warn" statement look like?

Oh. ok.  Well, might be harder if you don't know Perl.

You do things like:

    warn "I'm here! and prop [$prop]";

Here's that bit of code.  I'll try and look later, but today is not
looking that great.

    # Returns hash of the properties that were highlighted
    my $highlighted = $self->highlight_props( $props ) || {};

(ok, the above is suppose to tell if a given property was highlighted)

    my $trim_prop = $self->config('description_prop') || '';
    $props->{$trim_prop} ||= ''
        if $trim_prop;

    # HTML escape all properties that were not highlighted
    for my $prop (keys %$props) {
        next if  $highlighted->{$prop};

(and then above, if the property now included highlighted text then
next is called to skip the code below (which escaped the html)).

        # not highlighted, so escape
        html_escape( $props->{$prop} );

        if ( $prop eq $trim_prop ) {
            my $max = $self->config('max_chars') || 500;

            $props->{$trim_prop} = substr( $props->{$trim_prop}, 0, $max) . ' <b>...</b>'
                if length $props->{$trim_prop} > $max;
        }
    }