Re: <font> tag appears in SwishTitle?

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Fri Aug 19 2005 - 19:50:41 GMT
On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 10:30:56AM -0700, Loren Gordon wrote:
> By output module, do you mean SWISH::DefaultHightlight,
> SWISH::PhraseHighlight, and SWISH::SimpleHighlight? It's set up for
> PhraseHighlight, which was the default. I just tried the other two,
> but all three are displaying the <font> tags in the title when I
> search under "All."

No, which Template module are you using.  If you haven't changed from
the default it's TemplateDefault.

I don't really see where that would get escaped.  If you just search
in the title then the highlighting works, but if you search ALL then
the html is escaped (which displays it as text).  Right?

In swish.cgi there's a bit of discussion about the problems with
highlighting and escaping the html above the "add_result_to_list"
function/method.

It's not suppose to escape if a property is highlighted.  A few "warn"
statements in that section would likely show what's wrong.