From: Loren Gordon <info1(at)not-real.lorengordon.com>
Date: Fri Aug 19 2005 - 13:56:01 GMT
Hello,
I'm trying to figure out why the <font style= ></font> tag keeps appearing in the title of returned documents.

In my swishcgi.conf, I added a definition for the metagroup "all" that includes swishdefault, swishtitle, and swishdocpath.

meta_groups => {
all => [qw/ swishdefault swishtitle swishdocpath /],
},

I also added "all" to the searchable metanames.

metanames => [qw/ all swishdefault swishtitle swishdocpath /],

When conducting the search, if I select the "All" radio button, I keep getting the <font> tags in the title of the returned documents. The text within the font tag is the search term. Like this:

If I select the "Title & Body" radio button (swishdefault), I don't get the tags. It looks like this:

Search term Some more title

I'm guessing it has something to do with the highlighting, but I'm not sure how to change the behavior. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Loren