Re: request delay problem with spider.pl

From: Randy <randyest(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 16:46:54 GMT
I've been trying unsuccessfully to unsubscribe from this list for a few weeks.

I've sent at least a dozen "unsubscribe swish-e" messages (I've tried
putting that in the subject, the body, and both . . ) to
listserv@sunsite.berkeley.edu as instructed at
http://swish-e.org/discuss.html :

"TO UNSUBSCRIBE:

This method is either really, really slow or broken.  Anyone know a
more effective or faster way to unsubscribe?

Thanks,
Randy