Re: swish-e 2.4.3 windows 2003 iis success!

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 18:56:56 GMT
On Tue, 2005-06-21 at 10:16 -0700, Revillini, James wrote:
> I hope this helps someone out there get started.  It's great once you
> get it working, but I ran into some very weird windows-related stumbling
> blocks along the way and had to read through many, many email archive
> issues that did not even appear to be on the same topic in order to
> configure this correctly on Windows 2003.  I hope to write another
> message with some of the errors I ran into and how to correct them.

It would be immensely helpful if you can send the list of problems and
solutions directly to me as well as to the list.  Bugs can be fixed and
I could at least add any quirky behavior to the documentation.

Most of the bug reports I've received for the Windows builds are in the
form "Swish not work windows help urgent fix now." instead of an
explanation of what's wrong.  And I suspect many Windows users don't
even bother to report problems on the assumption it wouldn't be fixed
anyway.

--
 David Norris
  http://www.webaugur.com/dave/