Re: An idea for calculating ranking

From: Bill Conlon <bill(at)not-real.tothept.com>
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 15:21:30 GMT
Just yesterday I was about to write a comment on searching the docs on
swish-e.org when this discussion brought up relevance. And funnily
enough I was looking for docs on <!-- noindex -->.

I search swish-e.org for two things:

1.  A feature I know exists in swish-e, but don't remember its exact
syntax
2.  A feature I would like to implement, but want to see how others
have done it.

Seems to me this particular need can be address by adding a radio
button to select the docs index.

(Or do