Re: force config reread ?

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Thu Jun 09 2005 - 12:16:26 GMT
If I understand correctly what you're asking, the answer is that swish-e doesn't
read the config file when searching. Only when indexing. It's been on the TODO
list awhile to support config file for searching.

The docs claim that "The same character translations take place when searching."
I assume that means that the translation table is stored in the index, but I
don't see that anywhere. Perhaps Bill can enlighten us.

Stefan Klett scribbled on 6/9/05 5:12 AM: