Re: Tuning ranking manually with MetaNamesRank

From: koszalekopalek <koszalekopalek(at)not-real.interia.pl>
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 14:38:45 GMT
Peter Karman wrote:

> you might want to try \not\ sorting then. That could throw off your tests:
>
>     $query = $handle->New_Search_Object;
>     # $query->SetSort ('swishserver desc swishrank');
>     $results = $query->Execute($formWords);

I don't get it. I thought the whole point was to to affect
swishrank with meta tags in html files and "MetaNames swishranking"
and "MetaNamesRank 10 swishranking" in the swish configuration file(?)

A.

Btw, the SetSort line really says:
$query->SetSort ('swishserver desc swishrank desc');
Sorry for the error in the first post.

Startuj z INTERIA.PL! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f186c