Re: swish.cgi problem with conf.files

From: Victor Babitchev <vb(at)not-real.bibvb.ac.at>
Date: Mon Jun 06 2005 - 08:44:53 GMT
Thanks Bill for all efforts,

I suspect that a possible reason of problem is somewhere in our Apache
environment that I will check with our sysadmins. In the mean time I will
deactivate the "date select feature" (that I do not use in my project yet).

I would also like to say that I am happy with another powerful feature that
I discovered in the swish-e package  - - this elegant reentrance capability
of swish.cgi and flexible parameterization features that I was looking for
for my project in order to find a good way to offer search masks respecting
both - specific DB contents as well as local preferences of our libraries

Victor Babitchev
The Austrian Library Network