swish.cgi problem with conf.files

From: Victor Babitchev <vb(at)not-real.bibvb.ac.at>
Date: Sun Jun 05 2005 - 17:26:00 GMT
Hi list,

May be somebody can give me a tip on my problem with several swish-cgi
conf. files that I put to three <location directives>. The problem is that
access to my "locations" works "unstable", meaning that by the 1st access
from browser I get typically:

[Sun Jun  5 18:47:03 2005] [error] Undefined subroutine
&SWISH::DateRanges::DateRangeParse called at
/srv/www/cgi-bin/mediasrv/swish.cgi lin

by reload on browser it works (sometimes more than 1 reload is needed).
If I use e.g. only one <location directive> then such problem does not come !

The location of DateRanges.pm is OK and is under
   /usr/local/lib/swish-e/perl/SWISH

 From my httpd.conf (mod_perl definitions I use)

<perl>
         use lib '/srv/www/cgi-bin/mediasrv';  # location of the swish.cgi file
         use lib '/usr/local/lib/swish-e/perl';  # modules required by
swish.cgi
         require "swish.cgi";
</perl>

     <location /sradio>
         PerlSetVar Swish_Conf_File
/work/obvsoft/evol/apps/media_server/swish/conf/.swishcgi-radio.conf
         allow from all
         SetHandler perl-script
         PerlHandler SwishSearch
     </location>

     <location /sbox>
         PerlSetVar Swish_Conf_File
/work/obvsoft/evol/apps/media_server/swish/conf/.swishcgi-check_box.conf
         allow from all
         SetHandler perl-script
         PerlHandler SwishSearch
     </location>

     <location /s123>
         PerlSetVar Swish_Conf_File
/work/obvsoft/evol/apps/media_server/swish/conf/.swishcgi.conf
         allow from all
         SetHandler perl-script
         PerlHandler SwishSearch
     </location>