done - swish.cgi - conf. file as parameter

From: Victor Babitchev <vb(at)>
Date: Sun Jun 05 2005 - 13:25:58 GMT
Hi list,

thanks, no action is needed on my question (unless another good alternative

The fastest way to solve my problem was activation of mod_perl (that I
wanted perhaps mistakenly to avoid at the current project phase) and
bringing my various configurations files (cgi_conf-i.conf) to directives

<location /url_path>

as it stays in the swish.cgi - mod_perl documentation.

Sorry for the "noise".

Best regards,
Victor Babitchev
The Austrian Library Network