Re: I18n with strcoll()

From: Andreas Seltenreich <andreas.seltenreich(at)not-real.ubka.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Date: Wed Jun 01 2005 - 19:13:37 GMT
Andreas Seltenreich writes:

> Bill Moseley writes:
>>
>>     PropertyNamesCase (compare|ignore|strcoll)  <metaname> [, <metaname> ]

I'm wondering what the right way would be to specify a default setting
for those automatically defined meta names:

parser.c:
            if ( sw->UndefinedMetaTags == UNDEF_META_AUTO )
            {
                if (sw->verbose)
                    printf("**Adding automatic MetaName '%s' found in file '%s'\n", tag, parse_data->fprop->real_path);

                m = addMetaEntry( parse_data->header, tag, META_INDEX, 0);
            }

We are using this feature excessively and it would be advantageous to
be able to say something like:

   PropertyNamesCase strcoll swishdefault

But at this time parse_data->swishdefaultMeta doesn't seem to have its
metaType initialised.

regards,
Andreas