Re: Segfault in incremental

From: Uwe Dierolf <swishe(at)not-real.ubka.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Date: Tue May 31 2005 - 06:44:06 GMT
Josť,

Am Mon, May 30, 2005 at 05:40:27PM +0200 schrieb Josť Manuel Ruiz:
> I  have look at Uwe's files and I have a question based on config.nice.
> Are you using both enable-incremental and  the largefile support (64 bit
> offsets)?

No, this line is not in use (see the # at the beginning).
We've built a 64-bit version of swish-e some months ago but not this time.
We also did not use --enable-psortarray for the "segfault binary".

I've forgotten to tell you that we've compiled 2.5.4 on Linux SuSE 9.x
kernel 2.4.x-286-smp4G.

Hope that you can reproduce the error with our data.

Bye, Uwe

Uwe Dierolf
University of Karlsruhe - University Library
P.O.Box 6920, 76049 Karlsruhe, Germany
phone(fax) : 49/721/608-6076(4886)
www        : http://www.ubka.uni-karlsruhe.de/dierolf/