Re: How to configure swish-e to index content/meta

From: Roman Chyla <chyla(at)not-real.knihovnabbb.cz>
Date: Mon May 30 2005 - 17:21:23 GMT
well, I am definitely not the one who knows swish internals, but if I am
sane (or my memory, my head, leg or my another thinking aparatus) I
would swear I was was was was processing sxw files with XML2 parser in
v2.2.3.
Zip did the work, it concatenated the output (only content.xml and
meta.xml), sent it to perl script, then I probably computed the length
of it and sent it to swish. Parser was unhappy saying "not well formed
xml document" but the results were fine -
Phillip, if i find my way home, i will try to find the script
rca