Re: URL-fixing with callback routines for

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)>
Date: Thu May 19 2005 - 18:57:19 GMT
On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 09:07:34AM -0700, koszalekopalek wrote:
> Btw, any pointers on why the server is not happy
> with use_cookies => 1, ?

I'm not sure, but I'd like to find out -- just in case something isn't
working like it should.

You can do this:

   SPIDER_DEBUG=headers ./ test.conf >/dev/null

and see the headers.  You can also use debug => 'headers', in your

One thing I'm seeing is the Referer: header is the new $uri set in the
filter_content() callback.  Your server isn't looking at the Referer
header, is it?

Help with Swish-e: