doubling of information in description

From: Aaron Bazar <yeranb(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 03:30:07 GMT
Howdy!

Does anybody have any idea what could be causing a
doubling of description information stored within a
swish-e index?

This is my config file for the -S prog method...

IndexDir ./catDatabase.pl
DefaultContents HTML2
StoreDescription HTML2 <description> 10000
PropertyNames shortname category keywords merchant
imageurl email seller
PropertyNameAlias swishtitle name
PropertyNameAlias swishdescription description
PropertyNamesMaxLength 400 buyurl
MaxWordLimit 400
IndexReport 4

#IgnoreMetaTags keywords subject description
FuzzyIndexingMode Stemming_en2

IgnoreWords file: stopwords.txt

 swish-e -w "some phrase" -p description

When I do a search for something in the database, the
description returned contains twice the data it
should. When I do a search for something in the
database, the description returned contains 2 times
the data it should.

(just like the repeated sentence above).

I double checked, and the description field being
piped from my database script is correct. So, why is
information being stored in the description field
twice?

Thank you very much for your help!

Aaron Bazar