Re: lucene/plucene/clucene

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Mon May 09 2005 - 20:04:21 GMT
On Mon, 2005-05-09 at 12:43 -0700, Keith Ivey wrote:
> Thanks.  I was misinterpreting the variables as being specific to swish-e, but
> now that I think about it, swish-e wouldn't be storing byte offsets to words in
> the indexed files in its indexes anyway.

Oh, I see what you mean.  Swish-e does store some file offsets in the
index.  But file offsets are defined as off_t which is defined by the
system.  The only outward issue that comes to mind is that the 64-bit
index probably are not compatible with a Swish-e build using 32-bit file
offsets and vice-versa.

--
 David Norris
  http://www.webaugur.com/dave/