filenames with ' don't work

From: Nick <newsgroups(at)not-real.2thebatcave.com>
Date: Mon May 09 2005 - 18:52:42 GMT
Filenames that have ' in them are not working with FileFilter.

It looks like FileFilter actually calls the shell to call a program
instead of exec'ing it itself, which seems like a bad idea to me:

/home/shared/Systems_Instrumentation_Electrical/Business/Temp/Test
Documents/excel : No such file or directory
sh: -c: line 0: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
sh: -c: line 1: syntax error: unexpected end of file

Is there something I am doing wrong or is this a bug?

Here is my swish.conf:

IndexDir "/home/shared"

IndexOnly .txt .html .htm .pdf .doc .xls .ppt .rtf

TmpDir /var/tmp

IndexFile /var/swish/site.index

ReplaceRules remove /home/shared

MetaNames swishdocpath swishtitle