Re: lucene/plucene/clucene

From: Nick Vidal <nick(at)not-real.inf.ufrgs.br>
Date: Mon May 09 2005 - 17:51:53 GMT
Hi,

I don't like the idea of forcing users to install a VM to run Lucene or
anything else, so I prefere Swish-e comparing these two.

However there is Clucene which is also written in C++. It promises, even
thought it's quite a new development. The good thing is that it has
incremental updating. So you might want to check this out
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/clucene/).

I would like to hear comments about Clucene vs. Swish-e. What are your
thoughts?

Regards,
Nick Vidal

to a plain text message.