Re: fhash.c bug?

From: Dobrica Pavlinusic <dpavlin(at)not-real.rot13.org>
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 23:35:54 GMT
.
> This now no longer segfaults.
>
> Dobrica, does this solve the problem you have been having?

Yes, it fixes my problem. Thanks Jose and Bill.

To celebrate that, I'm announcing my perl module for SWISH called
SWISH::Split.

http://www.rot13.org/~dpavlin/swish-split.html

I initially started writing it so that I can programatically create
swish-e index and re-index just slice which changed.

Ever since my first tests with incremental indexing I decided that it has to
support that also, so here it is: module which require perl bindings
compiled with --enable-incremental and doesn't support updating of index :-)

I'm not actually kidding. It's very experimental. Right now it can
create (but NOT update) sliced swish-e index from perl (you can create
just one slice, of-course).

Any comments about API or anything at all actually is appreciated.

I hope that this module will provide solution for people who what to
create swish-e index from perl.

--
Dobrica Pavlinusic               2share!2flame            dpavlin@rot13.org
Unix addict. Internet consultant.             http://www.rot13.org/~dpavlin