Re: Indexing not working (rename .temp)

From: S C <synapsebeta(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 12:13:09 GMT
Hi !

Have managed to get the indexing going correctly. This
is what tried out ..

we took a total of 100 sites and split the indexing
into 10 sites to index at a time to create 10 index
fils. The generated index files were later merged
succesfully, to generate one file.

In another attempt we took ..

- total sites to index = 1000
- Index 100 sites in one gom to generate 10 index
files
- Merge 10 index files (indexing of 100 sites each)

This however fails when we try to merge the generated
10 index files.

What do you think seems to be going wrong.

Cheers
Ashim