Re: fhash.c bug?

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 21:52:38 GMT
I think Jose has this fixed now.

Here's how I was reproducing the bug, and it now does not segfault:

    ~/swish-e/configure --enable-incremental --enable-psortarray --disable-docs --prefix=`pwd` CFLAGS='-O0 -g'> /dev/null && make install >/dev/null
    configure: WARNING: ** Buidling with developer only incremental indexing code **
    configure: WARNING: ** And using ARRAY presorted tables **

Create the initial index ("man" contains documents supplied by Peter):

    segfault$ bin/swish-e -i man/*.html -W0 -v0

Now index in a loop using the -u flag:

    while touch man/*.html && bin/swish-e -i man/*.html -W0 -v0 -u; do echo "Made pass"; done
    Made pass
    Made pass
    Segmentation fault

This now no longer segfaults.

Dobrica, does this solve the problem you have been having?