Re: Swish and MacOS-X 10.3

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 18:07:31 GMT
On Sat, Apr 16, 2005 at 07:42:48PM +0200, Thomas Nyman wrote:
> i found one hit that had to do with catdoc..where a config.h file was
> mentioned. I cant say i could follow it. I'm not really competent to
> start changing src files without pointers...but i will persevere and
> further googling.

I used this for my search:

    "Cannot load charset cp1251 - file not found"

And the third hit said:

    It sounds as though you have not installed catdoc, only compiled it.

    Catdoc must be installed, as described in the INSTALL file, so that it can
    find the cp1251.txt file and any others it may need.

Does that apply to your situation?