Re: fhash.c bug?

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)>
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 13:55:43 GMT
Bill Moseley scribbled on 4/8/05 8:46 AM:
> On Mon, Mar 28, 2005 at 03:10:24AM -0800, Dobrica Pavlinusic wrote:
>>I think that this problem was introduced somewhere around January.
> I think it was Feb 10th.  I checked in a fix yesterday which should solve
> that.  I'm not sure it's completely fixed, though.  See below.

and NOTE that Dobrica's problem is not the problem that Bill just fixed.
Dobrica's intermittent core dumps/segfaults are still happening with this fix.
This fix deals specifically with the infinite loop I was seeing in uncompress1().

Peter Karman  .  .  peter(at)