(no subject)

From: <francis.wagner(at)not-real.itau.com.br>
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 18:50:03 GMT
Hi there, I'm a new user of swish-e and I'm having some troubles when
trying to configure the SWISH::API, I want to use the search.cgi script
and I do the steps located inside the script.
I did  the following:
=0D
1) # cd perl
2) # perl Makefile.pl
3) # make
4) # make test
=0D
PS: I always log as a root, I don't know if it can change any behavior.
=0D
and then in the last step I get this message:
=0D
[root@stbe001lnx perl]# make test
PERL_DL_NONLAZY=3D1 /usr/bin/perl "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" "-e"
"test_harness(0, 'blib/lib',
 'blib/arch')" t/*.t
t/dummy....ok
t/test.....Can't load
'/home/francis/swish-e-2.4.3/perl/blib/arch/auto/SWISH/API/API.so' fo
r module SWISH::API: libswish-e.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No
such file or direc
tory at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi/DynaLoader.pm line
230.
 at t/test.t line 6
Compilation failed in require at t/test.t line 6.
t/test.....dubious
        Test returned status 255 (wstat 65280, 0xff00)
Failed Test Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
-------
t/test.t     255 65280    ??   ??       %  ??
Failed 1/2 test scripts, 50.00% okay. 0/1 subtests failed, 100.00% okay.
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 2
=0D
=0D
Does anybody know what it's happening?? I simply have no idea as I'm not
so used to linux. =3DD
=0D
Thanx in advance,
=0D
Francis

Esta mensagem e uma correspondencia reservada. Se voce a recebeu por=
 engano, por favor desconsidere-a.=0D
O sistema de mensagens da Internet nao e considerado seguro ou livre de=
 erros. Esta instituicao nao se
responsabiliza por opinioes ou declaracoes veiculadas atraves de e-mails.

to a plain text message.