Re: Using Swish-e search capabilities within ASP

From: Tim Hartley <tim.hartley(at)not-real.planetpdf.com>
Date: Sat Apr 02 2005 - 02:10:11 GMT
Hi all,

I've been able to successfully use Swish-e in ASP pages on both Win2k and Win2k3 servers. For Win2k servers I used an application called ASPExec, which doesn't work in Win2k3 systems so I switched to DynuCom. I use Swish to perform the main search in the website, as well as perform 'Related Article' & 'Related Product' searches on article pages, and it has been fine performance-wise.

See it in action: http://www.planetpdf.com/advanced_search.asp, http://www.planetpdf.com/creative/article.asp?ContentID=6994

Regards,

Tim