microsoft

From: Aaron Bazar <yeranb(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 23:10:29 GMT
I heard Microsoft wanted to use swish-e as a basis for a new operating system. Maybe it would be prudent to have the lawyers register "swishdows"

before you pursue it further.

Anyway, it is probably premature, but ...Google is worth 50 billion dollars, or so. I think swish-e, although a bit smaller, is still worthy of at least

1 or 2 billion.

To be fair you should divide it up alphabetically.. Start with the A's...

Aaron