Re: SwishCtl ?

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 15:45:38 GMT
On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 01:49 -0800, CheHax wrote:
> I read in different post that there is "SwishCtl" that I could use to
> search Swish-e index within a VB application. My problem is that I
> just can't find that "SwishCtl" :/

Well, SwishCTL is in Swish-e CVS like Google says.  ;-)

And if you've installed Swish-e on Windows using the setup program then
it is also installed on your machine.  You can see an example script by
selecting "Search Documentation" from the Swish-e programs menu.

It's not well suited for ASP use, though.  It could be modified to work
with ASP fairly easily.  Several people claim to have done so but no one
has contributed patches to fix all of the ASP-related problems.  For
example, some errors pop up dialog boxes.

--
 David Norris
  http://www.webaugur.com/dave/