Spreadsheet::ParseExcel Warning

From: Scheermann Leonard <Leonard.Scheermann(at)not-real.DLE-M.Bayern.de>
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 08:57:05 GMT
Hi!

So now I'm nearly to my goal to filter .htm, .pdf, .doc, .xls, .pps with
Swish-e.
Thanks much for your help, without it would be for me nearly impossible :-)

Getting parsing and indexing near perfectly, I would like to dispatch the
warning I get from Spreadsheet:ParseExcel:

3774 Warning - foo.xls: Character in 'C' format wrapped in pack at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Spreadsheet/ParseExcel/FmtDefault.pm line 68.

What does it mean?

It's a simple table, though I get this Warning not for all Excel files.

Is it possible to use another Parser, for Example
"Spreadsheet-ParseExcel_XLHTML-0.02" with XLHTML?

If yes, how should I modify the XLtoHTML.pm package?

Servus
With regars
Happy Easter
Leonard Scheermann