Re: Unknown Title

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 18:53:16 GMT
On Fri, Mar 18, 2005 at 10:05:19AM -0800, William Branson wrote:

> We have swish-e 2.4.3 up and running.  This is the result of a search on =
> pdf files only.  Is it possible to have the file name displayed, in =
> place of the "Unknown Title"? =20

Hey, the the swish-e archives are down!

I think this was discussed not too long ago.  The pdf converter needs
to know what pdf info field to use as the title.

>From the filter's docs:

You may pass into SWISH::Filter's new method a tag to use as the html
<title> if found in the PDF info tags:

    my %user_data;
    $user_data{pdf}{title_tag} = 'title';

    $was_filtered = $filter->filter(
        document  => $filename,
        user_data => \%user_data,
    );

How are you running swish?  Are you using spider.pl?  Are you using a
spider config file?