Re: Problem Installing swish-e 2.4.3

From: William Branson <wbranson(at)not-real.transitchicago.com>
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 16:14:25 GMT
I looked at config.log and found that I had entered the path incorrectly.
After going thru the steps of configure, make, etc., I was able to install
swish!  Thank you for the help. There seems to be one problem remaining,
when I run swish.  I get an 'open failed', as listed below.

bash-2.05# swish-e
ld.so.1: swish-e: fatal: libgcc_s.so.1: open failed: No such file or
directory
Killed
bash-2.05# /usr/local/bin/swish-e
ld.so.1: /usr/local/bin/swish-e: fatal: libgcc_s.so.1: open failed: No such
file or directory
Killed

William E. Branson
Administrator, Systems Planning