From: Ciaran Lyne <ciaran.lyne(at)>
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 08:55:27 GMT
Hi there

I am indexing a web site and was wondering what the swishlastmodified date
should return, I am trying to retrieve it on searching but nothing is

Is that only for actual physical files as the site I am indexing is
dynamically built with no physical HTML files

I have in metadata a field DC.Date.modified. Can I use this as an alias for
the swishlastmodified?

Also, is Swish-E case sensitive? I have a link index.asp?locID=10 in a
document but also a link in another document index.asp?locid=10

So does it treat these as two separated links or as the same?

Thank you

to a plain text message.