noindex overwrite default

From: Chris Martin <chris(at)not-real.fsite.com>
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 17:20:58 GMT
I need to change the default tag <!-- noindex --> <!-- index -->
To be another tag e.g. <!-- mysearchend --> <!-- mysearchstart -->
I have trawled thorough all the documentation and I can't seem to find
out whether this is possible or how it is possible.

The reason is that I want to implement Swish-e on a site that is too
large to go through and change all the existing search start/end tags.

StoreDescription only affects what is shown in the search results and
not actually what is search
IgnoreMetaNames can't work because my start end tags are comments

Any other suggestions would be appreciated

Please help

Chris Martin