Re: How can i change the search out put formats

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 16:12:49 GMT
Bill Moseley scribbled on 3/2/05 10:02 AM:

> One reason I didn't originally use more css is that I didn't know
> where to install the .css file.  But, that's life, and I'd rather
> have more css and less junk in the html, so if you have updated
> templates that are cleaner maybe it should replace the one in the
> distribution.

I'd wager anyone who cares enough to change the default style will have
different/better ideas than me about formatting, so the current template is
likely just as good as mine. better, probably, for folks who just want to tweek
a font size or alignment, etc.

>>If all this is beyond you at this point, I'm not sure what else I can offer,
>>besides suggesting that perhaps Swish-e is not the best tool for you to use.
>>It's intended to be one tool in a suite of tools, not an off-the-shelf google
>>replacement.
>

> Oh great.  There's goes our IPO hype.

oh, sorry! guess management will pull me into the office soon and rake me over
the coals for that slip. at least I didn't post it on my blog...