Re: Manually adding to an index

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Thu Feb 24 2005 - 18:40:41 GMT
sounds like you want to use --enable-incremental and add a doc to an index.

you really don't want to "fiddle" with the index since it's binary and
murky and indecipherable without xray glasses.

however, I'm not really following. you're wanting to return a match for
something that isn't really in the index?

maybe BuzzWords ? check the docs for that for an example.

--
  Peter Karman . http://peknet.com/ . peter(at)not-real.peknet.com