Re:Ignoring session ids when distinguishing files

From: Stefan Seiz <TalkLists(at)not-real.index-s.de>
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 15:22:13 GMT
On 23.02.2005 15:56 Uhr "Bill Moseley" <moseley@hank.org> wrote:

> Funny how things seem clearer after a night's sleep instead of after a
> few margaritas.

Funny how messed up we geeks are when we have nothing better to do then
answering emails after a few Margaritas. Now "normal" people get on totally
different tracks in such situations ;-)

> The $self->run_*() command under (when not running Windows) runs

Windows? What's that? - No seriously, i am trying it on an XServe with Mac
OS X Server 10.3.8.

>    exec @args
>
> so you would probably want to separate your arguments into separate
> parameters.
>
>     $self->run_pdftotext( '-opw', $password, $file, '-' )

Aha, thanks! I'll give that a try.

If i get this to work, swish-e might beat a google-appliance which we
currently test and is nice but lacks some essential features (for us that
is).

--
Stefan Seiz <http://www.StefanSeiz.com>
Spamto: <bin@imd.net>