Re: NOT just plain broken for me.

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)>
Date: Sun Feb 13 2005 - 14:06:16 GMT
Bill Moseley wrote on 2/12/05 8:10 PM:
> On Sat, Feb 12, 2005 at 07:38:10PM -0600, Peter Karman wrote:
>>that's a good idea, actually. if the default was 1 then it would be similar
>>to the default -v value (1). i.e., if you want to run silently, you have to
>>configure it that way. fatal parsing errors deserve to, by default, show on
> Oh it would have to be level 2.

>     Note: so far fatalError() SAX callbacks are not used, error() get
>     all the callbacks for errors.

and it looks like the SAX2 interface uses the same error calls.

ok, level 2 then. but is that going to be too much?

can we tie the -v # and the ParserWarn # together somehow? I'd like to be able
to invoke that kind of debugging from the command line. Say, -v 3 =
ParserWarnLevel 3. etc.

Peter Karman  .  .  peter(at)