Re: NOT just plain broken for me.

From: Mark Maunder <mark(at)not-real.workzoo.com>
Date: Sat Feb 12 2005 - 23:19:26 GMT
It seems to apply to invalid entities too e.g.:
&asdf;
And it doesn't just ignore the text in the current MetaName. It ignores
the rest of the XML. So if an & appears in the title, other metanames
also get ignored after the title is </title>'d.

This is obviously my fault - I should be escaping stuff. But it's a
subtle issue that can catch idiots like me. So perhaps a mention in the
docs?