Re: NOT just plain broken for me.

From: Mark Maunder <mark(at)not-real.workzoo.com>
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 21:34:51 GMT
Some tests with the phrases before the dash in the parentheses:

ceo not assistant - brings back jobs with assistant in the title
ceo - works fine
not assistant - brings back 220,000 out of a possible 233,000 which
sounds about right.
ceo not ceo - brings back nothing as expected
ceo not the - brings back jobs with the in the body text. Is it a
default stopword? Just guessing here.