Re: Swish-e.org Website

From: J Robinson <jrobinson852(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 04:06:54 GMT
Hello:

I like the new site a lot. A few comments:

* it would be good to preserve some of the URLs so
that the many links into swish-e.org on the web didn't
all break.

In particular, perhaps mod_speling (sic) could be used
to let old and very similar links like
http://swish-e.org/Download continue working (it's now
/download), and commonly-linked to pages like the old
http://swish-e.org/current/docs could be redirected to
the appropriate new locations.

* the fonts seem really small on OSX with firefox -
for me anyhow.

* Why put old versions of SWISH-E on
http://swish-e.org/download/index.html ? Seems people
might download the wrong version by mistake. Perhaps
put non-current versions on their own page of
'previous releases'.

Again, the new site looks great ! Big improvement!

jrobinson