Re: Swish-e.org Website

From: Peter Farmer <peter.farmer(at)not-real.zveno.com>
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 03:31:09 GMT
On Friday 11 February 2005 10:15 am, Peter Karman wrote:
> And I'd like the thank the Academy, my lovely wife and son, and the artist
> from whom I borrowed the design:
>
> http://www.oswd.org/design/1773/prosimii/index2.html
>
> thanks, haran!

Congratulations Peter & Bill. Its a wonderful improvement - I always felt the
web site didnt reflect the quality and other attributes of the software its
about. No criticism of the old sites creatoe - I know how much work has to go
into building & managing a site with any significant amounts of content.
Especially if you dont use a CMS (are you, by the way ?) .

The new site is huge step forward for swish-e users - new & old.
I'm sure it will help people to help themselves and give Bill back some of his
life 8-) . It's a very professional and and clean design that should drag in
more of those people scanning around the net looking for a new/replacement
search engine (who havent already heard about the wonders of  swish-e 8-)

>From a long time user - thankyou - the new site is much appreciated.

And thanks for the lead on OSWD - a resource I intend to use too 8-)

Peter Farmer
Zveno Pty Ltd
Perth Australia