Re: Swish-e.org Website

From: <bmiele(at)not-real.ipnstock.com>
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 03:29:07 GMT
here is what firefox on freebsd5/xorg thinks of the new design:

Feb 10 22:21:59 miggles kernel: pid 9461 (firefox-bin), uid 1001:
exited on signal 6

it "does" look great in lynx tho'

could you maybe add a blink tag or something :P

(ps: as always, the firefox thing has a 99.9% chance of being my own
misconfiguration)

Brad
 Brad Miele
 Technology Director
 IPNStock
 (866) 476-7862 x902
 bmiele@ipnstock.com

 A free society is one where it is safe to be unpopular.
		-- Adlai Stevenson