AW: Re: Question to Jos

From: Gunnar Mätzler <maetzler(at)not-real.mediadynamics.de>
Date: Fri Jan 28 2005 - 14:34:44 GMT
Hi Bill,

>I'm wondering about this.  Does it happen always?  That is, does it
>even happen after creating the index the very first time, or maybe
>does it only happen after adding file(s) to an existing index?

Yes, it happens after the index is created first time. A ".psort" file is
also created and looks ok to me.

My problem is that i can't really figure out what is supposed to happen in
the btree version of DB_ReadSortedIndex_Native. So i'm not really sure what
to look for. I get lost in the ARRAY and ARRAY_page structures.

The "not btree" version is definitely easier to understand :)

Best regards

Gunnar Mätzler