Re: Adjusting weight of various HTML elements

From: Peter Karman <karman(at)not-real.cray.com>
Date: Wed Jan 26 2005 - 22:52:01 GMT
it is implemented but still considered experiemental (per the SWISH-CONFIG docs).

I would start there and not mess with config.h. You might also try the
RankScheme feature.

All these comments refer to the current stable release, 2.4.3.

Peter Karman  .  http://www.cray.com/craydoc/ .  karman(at)not-real.cray.com