Re: SWISH::API and my lame perl skillz....

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Mon Jan 24 2005 - 21:40:00 GMT
Brad Miele wrote on 1/24/05 3:27 PM:

> suddenly, whenever i try to access the items in the @swish_return array i
> get this error:
>
>     Bad index while coercing array into hash
>
>     Data::Dumper shows the hash just fine.

that error is std perl from the perldiag man page:

        Bad index while coercing array into hash
            (F) The index looked up in the hash found as the 0'th element of a
            pseudo-hash is not legal.  Index values must be at 1 or greater.
            See perlref.

When you say Data::Dumper shows the hash just fine, are you dumping it just
after returning from your swish_results() code? ie., just before passing it to
the template parser?

more code would help me...