Re: Need to change ParseWarnLevel reporting

From: Rob de Santos AFANA <rdesantos(at)not-real.afana.com>
Date: Fri Jan 21 2005 - 06:42:55 GMT
Just to let everyone know, I followed the advice and upgraded to 2.4.3.
I also modified parser.c before recompiling.  It was necessary to make
two changes:  set the level at which the internal UTF-8 to Latin-1
warnings are included to "2" rather than one and to change the "else"
section of the code in that same routine not report warnings.  Setting
ParseLevelWarn and IndexReport to 0 did not help so the changes to the
source were the only realistic solution.

This has, for now, resolved my problem.  My thanks to Bill Moseley and
Michael Peters.
-Rob