Re: Issue with indexing

From: John Kelley <john(at)not-real.atypica.com>
Date: Thu Jan 13 2005 - 17:33:03 GMT
The problem is that if you go to:
http://www.myjewishlearning.com/cgi-bin/test.cgi?query=a*&metaname=swishdefault&sort=swishrank
and search for, say, a*, you get hits.  If you search for p*, you get
none.  If you search for specific words in the document, it's hit or
miss.  I've set it up so there is only one document in the index, and you
can do a "View Source" on it to see it's nothing special.  The indexer
counts over 500 words indexed, but it seems only a select few are searchable.

Thanks,

John