use meta description and body tag to create the swishdescription

From: intervolved none <intervolved(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Jan 12 2005 - 22:14:17 GMT
I am trying to index the site and have the swishdescription to be both the meta description field and text from the body tag.

****************  example file : 1.html *******

..
..
blah blah2 blah3 ...

I thought that the syntax was :

   PropertyNames swishdescription
   PropertyNameAlias swishdescription description body     <- description from the meta field and body from the body of the html doc.
   PropertyNamesMaxLength 250 swishdescription

I have searched the posts and tried what I found but it is not working.  I am running swish-e 2.4.2 on windows.