Need to change ParseWarnLevel reporting

From: Rob de Santos AFANA <rdesantos(at)not-real.afana.com>
Date: Mon Jan 10 2005 - 21:01:57 GMT
Hi all,

When I run swish-e to index my site, I am getting a rather large amount
of the errors: "converting internal UTF-8 to Latin-1".  I've been
running at ParseWarnLevel 1 and I'd like to change the code to disable
reporting of that particular error at that level.  I know what the
errors are caused by and they aren't an issue as far as my searching
goes.

So, if someone familiar with the source code can point me to the correct
files in v2.4.2 to look at, I'll have at it and see if I can do that.
(Yes, I know that I turn error reporting completely off but that's not
what I want.)

Regards,

-Rob
AFANA.com