Re: Indexing pdf and doc

From: Smith, Sarah <sarah.smith(at)not-real.fresnolibrary.org>
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 20:01:25 GMT
Searching on Google, I found: "It can find catdoc.exe, but this is the error it returns when it can't find the document to parse." And when I tried using wvWare.exe instead, I get the error: No such file '@\' (whatever that means). The actual doc file names have no spaces and are only alphanumeric (no underscore or punctuation marks).

Sarah